View Full Version : SysOn Mini Blue GPS and SMT5600?

hotdram
07-24-2005, 04:53 PM
I am considering getting the new SysOn Smart Blue Mini Bluetooth GPS receiver (like I need another gadget/toy/GPS :roll: ). Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has had experience with one of these? It is a pretty new unit. One of the first to offer the Sirf III chipset and WAAS/EGNOS capability. I was looking at buygpsnow.com for it, but would rather purchase it from one of the sponsors of this site if any sell it.

Thanks (and don't tell my wife I am looking),
~Rob

Mike Temporale
07-24-2005, 05:26 PM
We currently only have a few affiliates setup. Price Grabber , Amazon.com, and Smartphone.net (links can be found on the front page). I don't know if you'll have any luck finding it at Amazon or off Price Grabber. We appreciate your interest in supporting the site.

hotdram
07-27-2005, 06:28 AM
Well,
I couldn't find the SysOn unit from Amazon or Pricegrabber, so I went ahead and ordered it from buygpsnow.com
If anybody wants to hear more about it when I get it, let me know. In the meantime, I will probably be posting (after searching of course) over in the software forum for opinions on decent software (I have MS Pocket Streets 2005, but you can't auto-route with it on the phone).

~Rob