View Full Version : tmail (email) not working

ctitanic
07-06-2005, 03:27 PM
After the ROM upgrade my email is not working anymore. I click in the email icon and it does not open anything.

Does anybody have this problem?

Mike Temporale
07-06-2005, 04:27 PM
are you talking about the Moto 1.43 ROM?? Oh boy, if they messed this up too...

ctitanic
07-06-2005, 04:29 PM
are you talking about the Moto 1.43 ROM?? Oh boy, if they messed this up too...

yes... I have not tried yet to do a hard reset and start over again. But so far I can get the inbox to open.

Mike Temporale
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm sure you've already done this, but.... have you powered off and back on? Also, make sure there is some free space on your storage card or in RAM (where ever the inbox is storing it's files)

ctitanic
07-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm sure you've already done this, but.... have you powered off and back on? Also, make sure there is some free space on your storage card or in RAM (where ever the inbox is storing it's files)

I have done all that.

Mike Temporale
07-06-2005, 04:35 PM
I figured you had, but I thought it was safer to check. ;)

Alright, how about deleting all the mail files and settings. It's less work than a total hard reset, and it might just be a corrupt file.

(On a side note: I don't have MPx220, and I don't know if others are having the same problem after flashing. It might be worth waiting to see what someone that has the device has to say, before you take any drastic action. ;) )

ctitanic
07-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I figured you had, but I thought it was safer to check. ;)

Alright, how about deleting all the mail files and settings. It's less work than a total hard reset, and it might just be a corrupt file.

(On a side note: I don't have MPx220, and I don't know if others are having the same problem after flashing. It might be worth waiting to see what someone that has the device has to say, before you take any drastic action. ;) )

I have tried to delete everything that I could but not luck yet.