View Full Version : I need a SMT5600 guide for idiots....please help!

e3mann
07-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey...got my SMT5600 back in Oct. of 04 cause all the neat things I read it could do with audio/video. I just bought a 1gig mini-SD card to start downloading stuff. I tried to download a song on to my phone but it seems that even though I put my chip in...it isn't giving me memory. I don't know If I need to do something after I put it in or it just automatically updates in my phone. This is just one of my many questions after reading from this website...and I haven't even scratched video/tv....to be continued;)

Mike Temporale
07-04-2005, 10:39 AM
When you add a memory card it doesn't increase your phone's main memory. Once you have inserted the memory card, and booted up the phone, open your file explorer and look for a folder called /Storage Card/. Everything underneath that folder is on the memory card.

For TV/Video, check out optikalsaint's guide, found here (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8665) :wink:

Rocco Augusto
07-07-2005, 02:52 AM
if yuo want to copy music you all you have to do is open up 'MY COMPUTER' and scroll to "MOBILE DEVICE' (could also be called SMARTPHONE). Open up that and navigate to the STORAGE CARD folder and just drag and drop your folders/music files in there and you're good to go :)

also go check out my guide ;)

-opti-