View Full Version : Freedom BT Keyboard for $79.95 at Mobile Planet!

me
05-29-2005, 09:43 PM
The Freedom BT Keyboard is now on sale at Mobile Planet for $79.95. ($99.95 with an instant rebate of $20.) I don't know how much longer that instant rebate will be there.

http://www.mobileplanet.com/product.asp?cat%5Fid=0&cat%5Fname=&dept%5Fid=3715&pf%5Fid=MP749900&selected=spec

That prices it about $7 lower than what seems to be lowest price for the Think Outside Stowaway BT keyboard, $86.44 from Amazon. It comes with drivers for PPC, WM SMartphone, Palm, Symbian, etc. (Actually, considering Amazon's free shipping option, and that MP probably charges shipping for this, it makes the prices about the same.

However, this Freedom keyboard has a number row, missing in the Stowaway.

I don't know if it has any other advantages over the Stowaway, or if the Stowaway has some advantages over the Freedom. Has anyone tried both, and could compare them? Any comparative reviews of folding BT keyboards out there?

(The only other one I know of is the HP one, but it is a lot more expensive (I don't know that it's discounted so much anywhere like these other two are), I don't know if it only works on HP devices, and I read that it has problems with battery life. Please correct me if I'm wrong about it.)