05-28-2005, 06:20 AM
I have
* AudioVox SMT 5600
- Running WIndows Mobile 2003 SE
- Version 4.21.1088
- Build 15045.2.6.0
* Jabra Bluetooth headase

and I am having a few problems.

I can not get my phone to turn the headset volume up loud enough to hear on a regular. It sounds really loud on my Black Berry but not on any Win Mob phone.

Is there a way to have the headset profile to stop turning on when the bluetooth headset connects.

Is there a way to block a certain group calling and just send them directly to voice mail, when I dont know you are with one girlfriend and you dont want the other one's call to come through and you get caught... Like Blacklist for the nokia 3600 series phone.

Thank you for your time, and taking the time to read this.
Thank you,
Nicolas

Mike Temporale
05-28-2005, 04:50 PM
I can not get my phone to turn the headset volume up loud enough to hear on a regular. It sounds really loud on my Black Berry but not on any Win Mob phone.

Try setting the volume during a call. I'm not 100%, but I think when you set the volume it's a different setting for in call volume, versus ring volume.

Is there a way to have the headset profile to stop turning on when the bluetooth headset connects.

Sadly no. You can edit the headset profile and increase the ringer volume and whatnot.

Is there a way to block a certain group calling and just send them directly to voice mail, when I dont know you are with one girlfriend and you dont want the other one's call to come through and you get caught... Like Blacklist for the nokia 3600 series phone.

While I'm not sure I agree with your use of this, there is a way to do it. You'll need to get a third party app. It allows you to block or redirect calls based on the incoming callers phone number. It' Filter One and can be found here (http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=1407)

Hope that helps.

n0k
05-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the quick response. I hate that automatic changing but I guess I will have to deal with it, and I will check out that smart one, and see how it works out.

Mike Temporale
05-29-2005, 11:52 AM
It's good and bad. I like it most of the time, like when I jump in the car. All I have to do is flip on my Bluetooth headset and it takes over. However sometimes I wish it wouldn't do that - like when I plug in the included handsfree to listen to music. :(

n0k
05-29-2005, 06:28 PM
I think there has to be a registry key you can edit, to get it to stop switching, I just have to go look into it with microsoft probably, but yah when it switches when I am at work or something its great but alot of other times.

I installed the filter one, it looks like it will do the juob, just trying to see if I could create groups I want to block.. But thanks for the tip, and I just want to use it to prevent arguments, I am not a complet dog.

Mike Temporale
05-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Ya, there could be a registry key that would control that. I wouldn't know where to start looking. You might want to look at getting Smartione. It allows you to dump the registry to a text file. Which would make it much faster to browse and search.