View Full Version : Video

hiloboy69
05-24-2005, 12:00 AM
How do I change format of the videos to play on my smt5600. I need to get some info on this. any ideas?

Mike Temporale
05-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Change formats? I don't understand. How are you getting the files on to the Smartphone? If you're using Windows Media Player Sync or Active Sync, there shouldn't be any problems.

hiloboy69
05-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Change formats? I don't understand. How are you getting the files on to the Smartphone? If you're using Windows Media Player Sync or Active Sync, there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm using active sync. I can download from my computer thru activesync by drag and drop but it does not show up on my phone screen. It says new items found but never shows on my library. so I cant play it. Very fustrating. Storage shows a drop in available memory. So Im kinda at a loss of thought. I thought it might be in wrong format that the smt5600 could not view.

Mike Temporale
05-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Hmm, sounds like a codec problem. I was able to watch all of the MEDC 2005 podcasts on my SMT5600 without a problem. Maybe you should starting with something like that. See if those work on your phone - which they should.

Here's the URL: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/5/podcasts.mspx