View Full Version : MPx220 Cingular Express Mail stopped working

x98769
05-07-2005, 02:05 AM
My phone froze up this morning, I had to take the battery out to turn off. Now it shows that I have 3 xpress mails, but I can't access them. In my list of mail types, (text, yahoo, etc.) xpress mail no longer even exists. When I try and open Express Mail from the phone start menu I get an error message that says

"Acess denied. The program cannot start because it is not diitally signed with a trusted certificate." :(

Kris Kumar
05-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Sounds like some of the security related files or registry information got corrupted.

Try re-installing the application.

But I am guessing that you are better off doing a hard resetting the phone and then reinstalling all the apps. You might experience problem with some other apps as well.

I hope you have an earlier backup (a backup created before the phone froze). You can restore that after the reset.

x98769
05-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Sounds like some of the security related files or registry information got corrupted.

Try re-installing the application.

But I am guessing that you are better off doing a hard resetting the phone and then reinstalling all the apps. You might experience problem with some other apps as well.

I hope you have an earlier backup (a backup created before the phone froze). You can restore that after the reset.

I don't have a back up, but also don't have much irreplaceable data on the phone. Thanks for the tip.