View Full Version : SMT 5600 FREE @ Amazon - 150 with 150 rebate...deal ends midnight tonight

xultar
04-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Rebate: Audiovox SMT5600 Smartphone (AT&T) Free at Amazon.com Click Here
Discuss (6) Posted 9:28 AM PDT 4/6/05 by Ben

Amazon.com has the new Audiovox SMT5600 Smartphone - Next Generation (AT&T) for $150 - $150 rebate [Exp 4/6] = Free with free shipping. Activation required of course.

# World's smallest Windows Mobile Smartphone
# Call, email, text message or instant message - all from one integrated phone
# Built-In CMOS VGA Camera with Camcorder, Bluetooth and Speakerphone
# Email, contacts and calendar sync seamlessly with your PC

Check it out on http://www.bensbargains.net/ or @ http://www.Amazon.com

xultar
04-07-2005, 03:25 AM
This is not an AD or spam.

I was just trying to be helpful. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Mike Temporale
04-07-2005, 11:04 AM
This is not an AD or spam.

I was just trying to be helpful. I hope I didn't break any rules.

No worries.

I checked Amazon, and they currently list the phone as free after rebates, but they also tagged it with "Currently Not Available" So I guess they've temporally sold out of them. :?

joan_fl
04-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Awhile back I tried to order a phone from Amazon (Nokia 3650)... Had so many problems with the vendor communicating to Amazon, then Amazon having it in stock. Amazon does have some great deals, wish it were easier to buy a cell phone from them.

Vuvision
04-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Only problem is long term contract with AT&T. I looked at this option before, and opted to make purchase on ebay and sign up with Tmobile for a free phone with max rebate. Even out to a free STM5600 in the end for me, plus not having to deal with AT&T's horrid reception to boot.

Number 6
04-08-2005, 07:11 PM
I checked Amazon, and they currently list the phone as free after rebates, but they also tagged it with "Currently Not Available" So I guess they've temporally sold out of them. :?

I recall a few months back when the news first came out that Cingular may offer the SMT 5600 there was also a rumor that Cingular would wait until the AT&T branded SMT 5600's that were in the pipeline were sold out before they introduced a Cingular branded one. Now Amazon is out of stock of them not to long after news that Cingular will be introducing there version in May. Maybe the rumor was true and the AT&T branded SMT5600's are running out and that's what Cingular was waiting for.