View Full Version : Coming soon! - Tweaks2k2 .NET v1.1 for SP

ctitanic
03-24-2005, 10:18 PM
http://www.tweaks2k2.com/images/cominsoon.gif

1- Allow users to replace the Start Menu first screen options.
2- Allow users to change the 5 default short cuts in the Most Resent Used application in the Home Screen.
3- .....
4- .....

;-)

Mike Temporale
03-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Wow. Nice! This is proving to be a very powerful tool. Keep up the good work. :D

ctitanic
03-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, version 1.1 is almost done.
I'm looking for English native language betatesters willing to share my private betatesting forum with my "Spanish Gang of Betatesters", and I mentioning that because it's hard to share with those guys, they all know English but they like to chat all time in spanish.

I'm looking for 5 people with experience in Smartphone registry. Willing to risk the info in their smartphone testing Tweaks2k2 to insure that the released version is a save product.

Any one willing to participate please post here about it. My selection is going to be based in the user activity in this forum and the data provided in the application here. My selection is undisputable.

Betatesters will receive a free copy of this product and any other program made by me. Betatesters access to my private forum is going to be automatically canceled after a short period of inactivaty so please, do not apply if you don't have time for testing.

TIA