View Full Version : Categories on Appointments

SassKwatch
02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Am I the only Smartphone user (MPX220) that doesn't have the ability to attach categories to appointments on the device? I mean, categories don't show up nowhere, no way, no time on my device. I can't add them when creating new appointments, can't view them anywhere even if assigned in Outlook and then synced.

They just flat out don't exist on my device. And I thought it was another one of those daft things MS did to the OS......like not allowing files to be synced. But now I see discussion on the SBSH (Papyrus) forums about getting icons for categories to show up in month view in the latest edition of P. So, i come here and do a quick search, and that turns up evidence that others are able to interact with categories.

Any ideas on what gives? If others can do it, I guess I'm in for a hard reset.(??)

SassKwatch
02-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Never mind. Answered my own question. I had misinterpreted a comment read here that led me to believe categories on appointments was a normally available feature.

It totally baffles me MS would have disabled such a feature in the OS, but then MS seems to baffle me more and more of late.

Thank goodness for Papyrus!