View Full Version : How do I clear/delete all personal information?

niceguymr
02-12-2005, 10:16 PM
I just bought an MPX220 and am giving my MPX200 to somebody else.

Without it being connected to the computer, is there away for me to clear everything off the SD Card as well as any other personal information from the MPX200's built in memory?

stevew
02-13-2005, 12:26 AM
Why not delete the files on your SD card in file manager then do a hard reset. (press action button while powering up). You will lose all data on your smartphone.

niceguymr
02-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Why not delete the files on your SD card in file manager then do a hard reset. (press action button while powering up). You will lose all data on your smartphone.

The problem I have is that I've already switched everything on my computer over to the new phone and that would require me to re-sync my old phone (set up a partnership) with my computer again.

Is there a simple way I can just delete ALL from the SD card just using the phone without having to do each file one by one?

Jerry Raia
02-13-2005, 09:00 AM
You can't connect your SD card into the PC? No card reader?

stevew
02-13-2005, 12:41 PM
I may be wrong on this but instead of creating another active sync partnership sign in as quest. I think a guest partnership will allow you to delete the SD card files with active sync file explorer.

Jerry Raia
02-13-2005, 04:56 PM
I may be wrong on this but instead of creating another active sync partnership sign in as quest. I think a guest partnership will allow you to delete the SD card files with active sync file explorer.

Yeah it will, that is a good idea. :wink: