View Full Version : Using voice-activated dialing?

ebelen1
01-31-2005, 03:01 AM
I'm new to voice-activated dialing. All my prior cell phones did not have this function. I just bought an Audiovox 5600 and have this function. My phone did not come with a detailed list of instructions (I bought it at an AT&T Store, now Cingular).

Can anyone help out with a detailed list of directions? I've searched the forum but could not find anything as basic as this.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Temporale
01-31-2005, 03:27 AM
I'm new to voice-activated dialing. All my prior cell phones did not have this function. I just bought an Audiovox 5600 and have this function. My phone did not come with a detailed list of instructions (I bought it at an AT&T Store, now Cingular).

Actually, the manual is on the CD that came in the box. I haven't used voice dialing, but I was browsing the manual the other day, and did read up on it. :D

It's a good question, I'll wipe up something for the front page shortly. :wink:

ebelen1
01-31-2005, 03:44 AM

Actually, the manual is on the CD that came in the box. I haven't used voice dialing, but I was browsing the manual the other day, and did read up on it. :D

It's a good question, I'll wipe up something for the front page shortly. :wink:

Thanks for the quick response. I actually went to the Audiovox website and was able to d/l the full manual. Once you've added the voice tag, whic is pretty intuitive, you have to hold down the "lower volume" button for three seconds and then say the name. This will activate voice dialing. The cool thing is you can also do the same for launching programs.