View Full Version : Master Reset fixed 99% of my problems

jaminjack
01-25-2005, 12:24 AM
I did a Master reset Lost all my data. Glad I backed it all up. First thing I noticed was after resetting my camera settings I was now able to use 1280x960 resolution 4X zoom and not have a bad pixel stair casing problem. Pictures came out much clearer and photographed text was vary readable, even at 4X. blue tooth even sounded better, less static and vary little outside distortion interference. Phone volume and sounds came in loud and clear. like I said it really helped with 99% of the problems I was having. I was having real bad picture problems, lost my voice mail, lots of other things wern’t working correctly. Now it's like having a new Phone. Automatic camera setting still sucks for anything except outside sunny. the rest work better and I am pleased with the detail the pictures now have. Not to mention the sound quality of blue tooth and the phone it self. As far as I can tell most of the phone now works 100% better.

Jack

Master Reset
make sure you have backed everything up.
ALL DATA WILL BE LOST.
If you downloaded it will be gone.
1. turn off Phone.
2. Hold down round cursor button and switch phone on.
Master reset screen comes up
3. select Yes
4. wait 30 seconds push power button once and wait ( can take up to 4 minutes to reboot)
5. reset your data and settings through your phones options and active sync .

Mike Temporale
01-25-2005, 02:59 AM
I think a lot of problems are caused by bad / poor third party applications. I'm glad things are working better for you now! 8)