View Full Version : On TV with my Audiovox SMT 5600

Citezein
01-14-2005, 11:03 PM
I was just interviewed by TV Tokyo for about an hour showing off my SMT 5600 phone. They're doing a feature comparison of phones and network services throughout the world. I played him some video that I had transfered from my Tivo, showed off a vid cap of John Kerry that I took at a party and then demonstrated a custom application that turned on and off the lights in my house. Overall, I think they were impressed, but then again, I don't speak Japanese.

If you're in Japan on the 20th of this month, check out the spot on the 11 o'clock news!

Mike Temporale
01-15-2005, 04:30 AM
demonstrated a custom application that turned on and off the lights in my house. Overall, I think they were impressed, but then again, I don't speak Japanese.

8O I'm impressed. Here's hoping you Tivo the whole thing and link it up so we can all view it. :wink:

tjl129
06-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Are you using X10 to turn your lights on and off? IF so what software are you using on the PC, and are you using the CM11A to send the X10 signals? I was using a program in linux called heyu to control all my X10 gadgets. I want to be able to do the whole thing in Windows, but haven't found any really good software yet. Any suggestions?