View Full Version : Any problems out there with Active Sync and a MPX220

jimfee
12-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Had a hard time syncing my MPX220 last night, had to reboot the computer and the phone, and it eventualy worked but now I having boot problems with my computer, may be absolutly unrelated but It's good to see if there are any trends out there.

:?:

Mike Temporale
12-09-2004, 03:54 PM
I haven't seen anyone else reporting problems with the 220 and ActiveSync. Maybe try a virus/spyware scan, make sure you have the right version of active sync installed. Is this using Bluetooth or USB cable? Because there could be something with your bluetooh setup on your computer.

gapfilmvideo
12-10-2004, 05:09 PM
i had to hard reset the mpx before activesync would recognize it...although my win 98 desktop saw it as soon as i plugged it in....still can't get bluetooth activesync with pocket pc however......of course i can't even make the phone dial a number via bluetooth from pocket outlook although they have been paired succesfully and can send files/info back and forth.....keep getting "(SPP) serial port profile not activated on smartphone" error message from ppc....

cortez
12-11-2004, 06:08 AM
i had big time problems with Win98, ActiveSync and my MPx200...so i moved to WinXp. as of today no problems with WinXP SP2 and the MPx220 (knock-on-wood).