View Full Version : How much is the MPX220 at the Cingular store without a contract

shonnyb
12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
How much is the phone only at the cingular stores? Do the cingular stores all have the 1.30 ROM now? Just wondering.

thanks

PPCMD
12-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Its available online from Cingular and some stores have it and some are waiting. The price is is $299 w/ a 2yr contract and $349 w/ a 1yr contract.

stevew
12-07-2004, 03:23 AM
They are on back order if you order online or on the phone from Cingular. I ordered one Dec 3rd and the next day checked the status of the order from there website. The status said back ordered. I called Cingular about it and they are not getting any in until Dec. 20th I was told. They even charged my credit card. I cancelled my order and it took 90 minutes to finally get it done. But thats another story.

PPCMD
12-07-2004, 07:02 PM
How nice of Cingular their site doesn't say back ordered but it probably does when you add it to a cart. This is one of the reasons I am waiting for it to hit the stores. Another major blunder by Cingular is not getting the stock to the stores to meet the demand for this correct FW. I guess they used too much stock to fix the BB screwup.

PPCMD
12-07-2004, 07:02 PM
How nice of Cingular their site doesn't say back ordered but it probably does when you add it to a cart. This is one of the reasons I am waiting for it to hit the stores. Another major blunder by Cingular is not getting the stock to the stores to meet the demand for this correct FW. I guess they used too much stock to fix the BB screwup.