View Full Version : Voice Control

possmann
09-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey there;

In the upcoming blast of future smartphone sales (the 220 and hopefully the new HTC...) I'm looking at purchasing software that basically does what Microsoft Voice Command does...

Anyone have any recomendations or does anyone know if MS is going to Smartphone-ize thier Voice Command application?

Mike Temporale
09-14-2004, 02:03 AM
Hey there;

In the upcoming blast of future smartphone sales (the 220 and hopefully the new HTC...) I'm looking at purchasing software that basically does what Microsoft Voice Command does...

Anyone have any recomendations or does anyone know if MS is going to Smartphone-ize thier Voice Command application?

The 220 comes with voice command software built in. We saw that in one of those demo videos that popped up a number of weeks back. As for software to buy, I have seen a really nice looking one, just have to dig out the link. Give me a little, and I'll post it. :D

possmann
09-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Thanks Mike - Cool on the 220 - but it would be really cool if MS came out with the Vocie Command for the Smartphone OS - just think of the things you could do there...

Mike Temporale
09-14-2004, 06:39 PM
oh wait.... the 220's software is voice dialer. But I think it can be programmed to launch applications too.

I'm sorry, I'm thinking of voice dialing, and not full control. Still looking for that link... I'll post it when I dig it out.