View Full Version : T-Mobile Tops In Customer Service

David McNamee
07-09-2004, 09:25 PM
J.D. Power and Associates has released its customer care ratings for US wireless carriers. T-Mobile is alone at the top of the list with 5-star rating - the highest possible. Here is how the list broke down:<br /> T-Mobile - 5/5 Verizon - 4/5 ALLTEL - 3/5 Nextel - 3/5 AT&T Wireless - 2/5 Cingular - 2/5 Sprint PCS - 2/5 Over half of all wireless customers contacted their carrier's customer service during the last year. The top reasons? Billing and network quality, of course.<br /><br />In the past year, I've been a customer of both AT&T Wireless and T-Mobile. T-Mobile definitely deserves the high rating. Now, if T-Mobile and their 5-star service would just release a Smartphone... :wink:

Mike Temporale
07-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Now, if T-Mobile and their 5-star service would just release a Smartphone... :wink:

Now, now. we can't have everything, can we. ;)

possmann
07-12-2004, 04:24 PM
I agree about the smartphone - I'd love to see that happen, but given the recent speculation I'm resigned to expect no smartphone (at least for a year) from T-Mo.

I am surprised that AT&T was rated above Cingular... I thought for sure that the 2 bottom feeders would be AT&T and SprintPCS. I was a customer of Sprint and USCellular before switching to T-Mo. I have to say that Sprint absolutely had the worst Customer "Care" around. Seems like it hasn't approved in 4 years either - :lol: