View Full Version : mpx200 questions

wizardmaster2k
06-24-2004, 11:00 PM
ok, i have the phone, and it is great. it is unlocked and with t-mobile. i just recently got the 4.99 t zones data plan, and have a few questions. if i sign on the msn messenger, is that considered text messaging or data. also, where can i find aim for this phone and what will the messages sent using aim be considered, text messages or data (data and internet is covered under the plan so that is what i hope both msn and aim are going to use.)

is the msn going to work? i thought i heard problems a while back with msn messenger not working. i flashed the rom to the generic one (900 band unclocked ect...), so will i have a problem? i just got the data plan, and i have to wait 2-24 hours until my plan is updated they said.

Mike Temporale
06-25-2004, 02:09 AM
Text messages are SMS messages. Everything else is considered data. So Messenger would be data and AIM would also be data, if there is even a client available... I don't use AIM, and I am unaware of any, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Kris Kumar
06-25-2004, 09:39 PM
is the msn going to work?

I have generic ROM too and MSN works fine.

encece
06-26-2004, 06:16 AM
AgileMessenger is a trillian type messenger client for the smartphone where you can setup multiple account types. (MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!)