View Full Version : Public Service Announcement: Have You Updated All Of Your Clocks?

Mike Temporale
04-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Between my wife and I, we managed to updated all of our clocks before we went to bed on Saturday night. When I woke on Sunday, I checked my Smartphone, iPAQs, Laptops, Servers, etc... All the "smart devices" did their jobs and automatically updated. :clap: Does that seem a little too good to be true? Well it is. I missed updating one item, my watch. I've been sitting at my desk this morning thinking about how slow the morning is going. :twak: Maybe this is the reason I have been looking for to buy a new watch. I need a watch that is a little smarter than what I have now, maybe a nice new SPOT watch?? The majority of clocks that I use are smart enough to update automatically, and I'm thinking it's time to get a watch that's just as smart.

Don't be like Mike this morning, check and make sure you have updated ALL of your clocks. ;)

On a side note: You may have noticed that the posting times on the server are off by an hour. The software we use for the forums isn't very smart when it comes to DST. To fix this, you can follow Janak's advice (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233121&sid=32c23021c2d59f11055c4b3e831f5615) and change your preferences. I'm usually GMT -5, but now I have changed it to GMT -4.