View Full Version : Random User Survey #1: How Old Are You?

Jason Dunn
03-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Over the next couple of days, I'm going to be publishing several surveys to learn more about Smartphone Thoughts readers. As you know, Smartphone Thoughts is advertising supported, and site sponsors like knowing basic demographic information about the people who read this site. By answering these questions, you're helping to keep Smartphone Thoughts alive and well. :-) These surveys are totally anonymous, and your vote isn't connected to your account in any way, so your privacy is 100% protected. Please help us out by answering these surveys - thank you!

You'll notice this is the same poll as yesterday. Unfortunately, some genetic throwback from New Jersey using Comcast as his ISP decided to blitz our poll with a script and it ruined the results. So please vote again - thank you.

encece
03-31-2004, 06:00 PM
:D now thats more like it!

TopDog
03-31-2004, 07:21 PM
26 here, going on 27 in june...

Mike Temporale
03-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Hold on, let me do the math.... 31. But I'm still a kid at heart. Just ask my daughter, I think I play with her toys more than she does. 8O

encece
03-31-2004, 10:05 PM
It depends on which age you are asking.
I am 35 years old with the mind of a 25 year old and a body of a 55 year old.

(sorry if you heard me use that one before...I need new/better material!)

Kevin Daly
03-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey, whose idea was it to put me in the same category as the 50 year olds? <grizzle grizzle, whine>