View Full Version : Best Bluetooth Headset/Earpiece?

possmann
02-27-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm anxiously waiting for the release of the Mpx220 and with it will be looking to pick up and actively use a bluetooth hands-free earpiece. I've looked at a couple of them out there and seen some reviews but would like to hear from this user community as to your opinion...

Clarity in filtering out loud noises when I am listening and when I'm speaking - I'm not all too concerned with long rang. I am also concerned about battery life... Do these things need to be plugged in a lot?

taltos
03-01-2004, 03:02 PM
I have a Jabra BT200 which I use with my Smartphone E200. Reveived and sent sound seems good. Talktime and standby seem to tally with the manufacturer's promise. Now, I know you said you are not overly concerned about range, BUT ............. if I separate the two devices by more than an arm's length the interference and the Norman Collier impressions make the Jabra unusable.
HTH

encece
03-02-2004, 06:49 AM
I just bought a BlueTrek G2. Have not received it yet but heard good things about it. Just $70 new on ebay including charger, case, & car charger (& free shipping). Very small. 9 Hour Talk-Time. I'm hoping it's a winner.