View Full Version : anyone can help please!!!

Chad
02-07-2004, 12:06 AM
I have the verizon i600 and really dont like it comapered to the sprint palm phone....

First i have problems getting contacts looked up right... if i want to go to the k it wants to use T9 and spell jk... Its a bummer.... so then i bought photo contact which fixes this problem, however i would like to hot key it to the contacts button... you cant!! or at least i havent been able to figure it out..... Just seems to me you cant customize this phones or the way you look up contacts and other things very well.....

What do you think??

Chad

Santa Fe
02-07-2004, 04:00 AM
As far as looking up contacts just type the first few letters of the name you want. It will come up. I had the same problem you have until someone told me to do that. IE for Dunn type D followed by U followed by N and the contact will show up. It is really very good.

And if you spend a bit of time working to understand the phone you will find you can do almost anything with it. Keep tying (and asking).

Santa Fe
02-07-2004, 04:37 PM
To be clear I should have said not to triple tap but in the example above just type 386.