View Full Version : My New I600 Case

Master O'Mayhem
12-29-2003, 11:23 PM
I found that a motorola t720 case from verizon works pretty well.. check it out here http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23343[/img]

robinsonb
01-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Has anyone else put their phone in the form-fitting leather case only to find out you can't take the top off after that? It's like it has created a suction affect. I don't always want the case on - but I can't afford to break the phone getting it off.

solsavr
01-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Yup...same thing here. Try some "canned air", and blast a squirt in there. It helps me!

I purchased a case from Western Case, model #22. Works pretty good. It is a pouch type, but I like it. Info over at howards.... :D

Tartarus
01-03-2004, 06:14 PM
I picked up the fitted case for the i600 from the verizon website and had the same problem. I thought i was going to rip the phone in two trying to remove that top half of the case. Since I have found a very reliable and easy way to remove the case.

Find a piece of heavy paper (like an magazine subscription insert) and fold it so the width is smaller than the width of the phone. Then gently push the paper up in between the screen and the plastic part of the case. Now the top half of the case comes off with ease!

robinsonb
01-06-2004, 09:20 PM
I tried a really small ruler that can slide up and separates the plastic from the screen, and then it slides right off. I've never had a phone where you have to "peel" the cover off without ripping the top half of the phone off!