View Full Version : Heard Any CES Rumors?

Robert Levy
12-29-2003, 09:57 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.cesweb.org/about_ces/fact_sheet.asp' target='_blank'>http://www.cesweb.org/about_ces/fact_sheet.asp</a><br /><br /></div>The Computer Electronics Show is coming up soon (January 8-11) and we surprisingly haven't heard any rumors about exciting new products that are going to be announced. Anybody want to take a guess?

Mike Temporale
12-29-2003, 10:37 PM
Well, I don't know if this is fact or rumor, but Microsoft SPOT watches are supposed to be made officially available at CES.

trachy
12-30-2003, 12:25 AM
A little O/T, but I hear Tivo is announcing the HD version of their DVR.

The PocketTV Team
12-30-2003, 12:42 AM
Well, I don't know if this is fact or rumor, but Microsoft SPOT watches are supposed to be made officially available at CES.
Do they run Spotwatch 2002 or 2003 ? :)

HailStorm
12-30-2003, 11:23 AM
PocketMSN will be announced and maybe demoed. :) (for Windows Mobile 2003 OS only) Finally my Avatar comes true! (MSN "Buddy")

encece
12-30-2003, 02:34 PM
I saw a TIVO on TechTV that had a built in DVD Burner. I'm not sure if that's been out already or new but it makes the TiVo more worth buying for me now....well, when the price drops. It's around $1000. Hopefully I can throw away my VCRs soon!

possmann
12-30-2003, 04:19 PM
the only thing I heard about is the SPOT watch thing... we'll see. I betcha the show will be small - probably smaller than last year.

Mike Temporale
12-30-2003, 10:38 PM
I saw a TIVO on TechTV that had a built in DVD Burner. I'm not sure if that's been out already or new but it makes the TiVo more worth buying for me now....well, when the price drops. It's around $1000. Hopefully I can throw away my VCRs soon!

And of course, they need to offer the service north of the border! I would love to get a Tivo, and would in a minute, if I could. :cry: