View Full Version : More Positive Press for MPx200

David McNamee
12-25-2003, 12:30 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/columnists/peggy_rogers/7552696.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/columnists/peggy_rogers/7552696.htm</a><br /><br /></div>The Miami Herald's "Ms. Computer", Peggy Rogers, seems to have enjoyed her MPx200 experience. "But by the time I had finished testing it, ... I'd realized that the smartphone was so easy enough to use that I could operate many features with just one hand."

randalllewis
12-26-2003, 02:50 AM
What a concept! A reviewer who very clearly spent time with a product and apparently read the manual before writing a review! Compare this to our recent exchanges here about WSJ technology guru Walter Mossberg.

And it is not just because this reviewer liked the product I use while Mossberg did not. This author just did a better job than Mossberg (and I bet she is paid a whole lot less than he is). I don't mind a critical review if the reviewer did their homework.

aristoBrat
12-26-2003, 06:38 PM
I fumbled around looking for a touch screen with a stylus to change the selection of items and enter text. I felt ham-handed. But by the time I had finished testing it, reading about it and talking to AT&T and Microsoft experts, I'd realized that the smartphone was so easy enough to use that I could operate many features with just one hand.
I think that's the main part of why she feels the way she does -- she actually understands the "why we did it this way"s of how the phone was designed. :D

leigho
12-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Every good review I see of the MPx200 does not surprise me one bit. I've had one for a week now and I absolutely love it and the apps that are around for it. Owning an iPAQ and working in IT I accept that it is probably more natural for me than some and it may be overkill for them but I really cannot see much wrong with this phone at all.

Leigh