View Full Version : Charging the i600 while in the cradle

Macguy59
11-20-2003, 01:31 AM
I assumed that with the power cord attached to the cradle the phone should charge while in the cradle just like the various PPC's I've had correct? I just got the phone and am charging it up. Is there a trick to getting it to charge while in the cradle? I have not tried to establish an AS connection yet, so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the cradle is defective. Thanks in advance.

Macguy59
11-20-2003, 03:38 AM
It was a connector issue. Seems like I have to wiggle it a little for it to work. Go figure :D

thetruth
11-20-2003, 05:16 AM
i've wiggled the hell out of mine and it won't charge when in the cradle or plugged staight into the phone. I'm having to send mine back.

Macguy59
11-20-2003, 01:32 PM
i've wiggled the hell out of mine and it won't charge when in the cradle or plugged staight into the phone. I'm having to send mine back.

Hmmm mine charged when plugged directly into the phone. It was only the cradle I had trouble with. I would be careful how much wiggling you do because those connectors are not real sturdy. Hopefully the new one will work correctly for you.