View Full Version : Off to PDC

Robert Levy
10-24-2003, 10:31 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://msdn.microsoft.com/events/pdc' target='_blank'>http://msdn.microsoft.com/events/pdc</a><br /><br /></div>In just a little while I'll be headed to the airport and on my way to LA for Microsoft's Professional Developer Conference. The show doesn't really start until Monday but Microsoft has full day of NDA events scheduled for all their MVPs on Saturday.<br /><br />David made up some awesome Smartphone Thoughts t-shirts so we should be pretty easy to recognize in the sell out crowd - please stop and say hello if you see us. We're also tossing around the idea of organizing a little get together for Thoughts readers. If you'll be at PDC, please reply to this post and we'll get a discussion going to try and work something out.

dtmitchell
10-24-2003, 06:21 PM
We'll be at the PDC, arriving in LA on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you there.

-Dave & Eric
www.connectedbits.com

HailStorm
10-24-2003, 10:07 PM
The roof bar on the Hotel Standard in Downtown is always a 'cool' spot to gather amongst friends. :) No charge during the week I believe.

shill79
10-24-2003, 10:42 PM
I want a Smartphone Thoughts T-shirt! 8O

David McNamee
10-24-2003, 11:31 PM
The roof bar on the Hotel Standard in Downtown is always a 'cool' spot to gather amongst friends. :) No charge during the week I believe.

Since most people's schedules are pretty packed with the regular conference sessions and the BoF sessions, we were tossing about the idea of doing something at or before the party on Wednesday.

HailStorm
10-25-2003, 12:35 AM
That ssounds logical to me.

..and everyone attending keep in mind that there are three ongoing strikes in Los Angeles right now. Grocery store employees, public transportation (no hoping on the subway!), and the sheriff department "blue flue".

Ramin
10-27-2003, 01:01 AM
If you'll be at PDC, please reply to this post and we'll get a discussion going to try and work something out.

*PING* :D