View Full Version : Windows Mobile North American User Group Tour 2003

David McNamee
10-18-2003, 07:30 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/communities/events.mspx' target='_blank'>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/communities/events.mspx</a><br /><br /></div>"Join Microsoft staff and partners as they demonstrate the exciting future of mobile technology today with Windows Mobile™ software for Smartphone, Pocket PC Phone Edition, and Pocket PC. Participate in discussions and hands-on demonstrations of cutting-edge devices."<br /><br />"Bring your Smartphone, Pocket PC, and/or Pocket PC Phone Edition to participate in additional giveaways and prizes."<br /><br />Sounds like fun. One of the prizes listed is a Motorola MPx 200 Smartphone! They'll be making stops in: Boston, Los Angeles, Louisville, Minneapolis, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Redmond, Toronto, and Washington D.C./Arlington. This event is free to user group members and registered attendees. If you live in any of those cities be sure to stop by their web site to register!

Neil
10-19-2003, 05:12 AM
This is definitely going to be a ton of fun. I have the pleasure of leading off the tour with Erick, one of our marketing folks, in SF, then head cross-country to hang out in Boston. See you there!

David McNamee
10-19-2003, 03:45 PM
This is definitely going to be a ton of fun. I have the pleasure of leading off the tour with Erick, one of our marketing folks, in SF, then head cross-country to hang out in Boston. See you there!

So, here's a question for you, Neil. I'm sure others are curious about this, too. What do I have to do to get my city added to the tour? I'd love to have you guys visit Tampa! :D

Neil
10-19-2003, 06:08 PM
I think you're out of luck, unfortunately :( The tour dates and locations are locked and loaded.

Ramin
10-19-2003, 07:54 PM
It's a pity that you guys didn't coincide the LA stop right after PDC 2003 (e.g. Oct 30/31). Anyways, I'll do my best to extend my stay in Los Angeles for a couple more days after PDC and I really hope to be there. :)