View Full Version : So I Hear it's Raining in Seattle...

Jason Dunn
10-08-2003, 06:34 PM
I'm just about to race to the airport to attend the Mobius Redmond 2003 event, an all-expenses paid trip courtesy of Microsoft (flight and hotel). Mobius is an event where Microsoft gathers together people from the top mobile devices Web sites around the world - PDA sites, mobile phone sites, etc. We've also had the occasional "real" journalist there as well. ;-) I'll be gone until late Friday night, so I probably won't be posting much (they usually keep us very busy), but I hope to do another series of Mobius summary articles as I've done in the past. I'll be learning about the latest and greatest Microsoft mobility efforts, getting to network and chat with my fellow mobile enthusiasts, and I'll get an opportunity to ask questions about where Windows Mobile is headed. And I usually get to see cool hardware that I haven't seen elsewhere. :D

Our Smartphone Extreme contest was supposed to close today, but I didn't have time to pick the winner (the integrated Ethernet port on my PC failed last night and I've been fighting with it since). So you all have a few more days to get your entries in (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/index.php?action=expand,4120) for the contest. I'll be announcing the winners on Monday morning - watch for it!

Wuss912
10-13-2003, 11:58 PM
did you pick the winners yet?