View Full Version : Robert Levy Promoted to Managing Editor

Jason Dunn
09-04-2003, 12:27 AM
I'd like to officially announce that Robert Levy will now be acting as the Managing Editor for Smartphone Thoughts. Although things aren't terribly busy around here yet, they will be...soon. :wink: Robert has done a fantastic job at posting daily news to the site, while I've spent a lot of my time working on the back-end portions of the site with Fabrizio. We're also adding on a new news team member tomorrow... :way to go:

Wuss912
09-04-2003, 12:31 AM
btw are you guys still looking for reviewers?
i was thinking about tossing my hat into the review team :twisted:

brntcrsp
09-04-2003, 12:40 AM
Bravo Robert! Your contributions have been priceless!

Jason, that "... soon" sound ominous. I like it! :twisted:

Wuss912
09-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Bravo Robert! Your contributions have been priceless!

Jason, that "... soon" sound ominous. I like it! :twisted:
yeah hopfully that means he's under another NDA :wink: and not just messing with us 8O

Jason Dunn
09-04-2003, 01:30 AM

Why yes, as a matter of fact we are - did you get your phone yet? ;-)

Wuss912
09-04-2003, 01:33 AM

Why yes, as a matter of fact we are - did you get your phone yet? ;-)
yes it's very nice :P

Mike Temporale
09-04-2003, 04:15 AM
Congrats Robert !! You've been doing a great job, and I'm looking forward to what's coming down the pipe.

:drinking: :beer:

ARW
09-04-2003, 04:31 AM
Well deserved!

Robert always has insightful things to add to any discussion and seems to really know his stuff. Hopefully he'll be able to contribute much more "soon."

greenmozart
09-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Congrats, Robert! :beer:

Your contributions to this site and the smartphone community as a whole are much appreciated. I'm sure you'll continue to do a great job keeping us informed - VERY informed. :twisted:

Robert Levy
09-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Thanks for all your support - much appreciated. For anyone interested in writing reviews for SPT, please get in touch with me using the "Contact" link at the top right corner of the site.

Mike Temporale
09-04-2003, 05:40 PM
I would love to write a review for something, but I have to get my phone (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32109) first. And since it's not for sale anywhere yet....

I've still got the software from the opening day bonanza (sp??) on my digital shelf gathering dust. :lol:

I'm having a lot of fun with the emulator. :D Althought I can't seem to figure out how to place a call. :wink: :wink:

marlof
09-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Congrats Robert! WooHoo! :D

Janak Parekh
09-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Let me congratulate you, too! You've put all of us other Editors to shame. :oops: :lol:

--janak

encece
09-05-2003, 05:35 AM
I thought you ran the site already! :D Congratulations!