View Full Version : HEEELLLPPPP

nbjune
07-16-2003, 03:30 PM
Been sending emails to smartphone.net that the software I purchased from them last july 7 Pocket grandmaster for smartphone didnt work out.
I got only one reply that instructed me to redownload the software but still its a useless software I cant download it on my phone.
Is smartphone.net ignoring me is my purchase gone caput!!

djfizz
07-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Does your smartphone have the latest firmware? i.e. ROM1.3.5.6

nbjune
07-17-2003, 03:27 PM
its 1.5.0.28 , radio version 1.31.10

encece
07-20-2003, 05:22 PM
You seem to have a Tanager. Which one and what exactly is the problem?

markhammill
07-23-2003, 10:20 AM
I have got hold of a copy. As you own it I don't see anything wrong with me sending you the cab file. You should be able to manually install it that way.

I've got hold of other stuff to :twisted:

If anyone sets up and ftp for the sole purpose of sharing smartphone software (freeware only of course). Please let me know.

markhammill
07-23-2003, 10:27 AM
Hang on a minute

What am I talking about. You should have a copy of the CAB file yourself.

If you open the folder that contains your game there is a file that looks like a filling cabbinate on windows machines. The file name ends in .cab

Copy that file onto you smartphone into \IPSM\Windows\Start Menu\Accessories

Once you have done this go to the accessories folder in your start menu then run it. This should get you past any problems getting the game to teansfer onto your phone.

Alternativelly do you know if your Smartphone has a software lock? If it is a new Orange phone it may do.

Post back for information on this or search the forum.

nbjune
10-02-2003, 03:02 PM
:) sorry for the so late response smartphone.net sent me another file thru a new email and i have successfully downloaded the cab files. Thanks for all your response :lol:

nbjune
10-02-2003, 03:02 PM
:) sorry for the so late response smartphone.net sent me another file thru a new email and i have successfully downloaded the cab files. Thanks for all your response :lol: