View Full Version : Excited to be Contributing to the Windows Phone Community!

Steven McPherson
02-17-2011, 02:00 PM
<p>Hello Windows Phone Thoughts Readers! My name is Steve McPherson (@stevenmc1060 on Twitter)&nbsp;and I will be working with the rest of the Windows Phone Thoughts Team as a Contributing Editor.&nbsp; I'm REALLY excited to be here and share my passion with our readers and I'm incredibly proud to be part of a team that has contributed in shaping the Microsoft Mobile platform and Community over the years.</p><p>My technical and business background is fairly diverse in that I've held both Sales and Technical roles for companies such as Microsoft, EDS, NET and Interim Technologies.&nbsp; In these roles I have always championed mobile technology as part of my "night job" and look forward to formally adding value to the Windows Phone Community.</p><p>I currently work for a company called Network Equipment Technologies (NET) and we manufacturer VOIP gateways which are "purpose built" for Microsoft UC.&nbsp; As part of this role, I find myself evangelizing Microsoft's Voice platform which tends to bleed over into Windows Phone through discussions with customers who have questions around enterprise mobility and unified communications.</p><p>As a Contributing Editor, my focus will be to share with you a new voice in your daily reads.&nbsp; My hope is that the information I provide will be valuable to you as a user and a technologist.&nbsp; To that end, I hope that the news and views I share will translate to increased passion for the Windows Phone platform for you, our reader and enable you to share that passion with your friends and colleagues.</p><p>I'm looking forward to a productive dialog with our community and sharing the passion that I have for Mobile technology.</p>

Jason Dunn
02-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the team Steve! :)

Darius Wey
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome, Steven!