1) You can use IrDa, or you can buy a modular plug (see article on this page a couple of days ago). But if you plan on surfing a lot, I would highly recomend a Compact flash GPRS-modem (like the Audiovox RTM-8000, wich I use daily ;-))
2) Yes, using Pocket DivX (sorry, don't have the link right now, search the forums here and you find much info about it)
3) Yes, use "Notes" and they will transfer to Outlook (provided you got Outlook 2000 or 2002, 2002 follows with your PPC).
4) Yes, with 3'rd party software, don't remember what it's called right now, but you'll find info about it on these pages.
5) I think I've seen som 3'rd party software somewhere for this, but I'm not sure...
6) AvantGo or Mazingo. AvantGo is installed on your PPC, Mazingo is better, but you must download it...
As you see, almost anything can be done with a PPC :-)
Mobile: Motorola Milestone
Photo: Canon Eos 20D
PC: Several Mac's...