I won't say I am attached. There are the reasons for why I haven't disposed them.
1. Red-E : First Smartphone, I don't think it has any resale value. The battery would not charge. I am hoping someday I will be able to sell it at antique prices. ;-)
2. MPx200 : I opened the unit to install my own custom antenna. So no resale value. It still works.
3. MPx220 : My wife was using it till I upgraded her to 3125, by that time MPx220 had lost value, plus laziness caught on to me.
4. SP3i : Was using it as a test phone and backup phone. So it lost its value.
5. 2125 : My current backup and test phone.
Jerry, I think you have the best discipline. You put it on e-Bay while it still has value. I don't think some of these phones have much value after 1.5 to 2 years. :-( 6 months to a year is the best time to sell.
So long story short, I have grave drawer.
Edit: Here is my "digital grave drawer."
;-) Yesterday, I was going thru and finding photos of gadgets that I own or have played with.